

Here is the new home I knit for my Holz and Stein needle collection. They are all considered "children's needles" because they are less than 12 inches long - mostly 10.5 and some 9 in. I used about two and one-half balls of the purple, and just bits of the teal, all Cascade 220. The purple case itself is fulled; the teal cable is knit separately and sewn on. The buttons were a gift from a knitting friend and fit the case and colors perfectly. Pattern source: www.berocco.com/exclusives.kable/kable.html
What else is on my needles?
1. Swing Jacket from Vermont Fiber Arts
2. Baby surprise jacket pattern by Elizabeth Zimmermann
3. Top-down Malabrigo set-in sleeve, made up as I go
4. Ginny Cardigan, pattern by Medrith Glover and of course
5. more socks
and soon to start:
1. Norwegian snowflake child's sweater, for Meg Swansen's workshop in May
2. watch cap for friend's birthday February 4 (better get clicking on this one)
3. Fair Isle hat for my daughter and of course
4. more socks
What else is on my needles?
1. Swing Jacket from Vermont Fiber Arts
2. Baby surprise jacket pattern by Elizabeth Zimmermann
3. Top-down Malabrigo set-in sleeve, made up as I go
4. Ginny Cardigan, pattern by Medrith Glover and of course
5. more socks
and soon to start:
1. Norwegian snowflake child's sweater, for Meg Swansen's workshop in May
2. watch cap for friend's birthday February 4 (better get clicking on this one)
3. Fair Isle hat for my daughter and of course
4. more socks

No comments:
Post a Comment